just search me

Custom Search

Monday, October 16, 2006

Flip Flops Craze


Let me start this blog by introducing my meager collection of havaianas. My favorite pair right now is the rosa branco. What's so special about the havs? The Brazilian made flip flops come in different color and designs and are known for its patented rubber designed for durability and comfort. The price may be a bit unreasonable for good ol' tsinelas, though. I'll still recommend the Islander for those who are scouting for cheaper ones.

Inventory:
1. Rosa Branco
2. Summer Brown
3. Metallics Silver
4. Joy (pink)
5. Limited Christmas Edition Silver

Soon to acquire:
Slim Beige Gold

Wishlist:
1. Tortoise and Hare
2. Slim Season Dark Brown/White
3. High Metallics Beige Golden
4. Small Flowers White/Pink
5. Girls Flores Bubblegum Rose
6. Rock n Rio Black
7. Limited Christmas Edition Gold

No comments: