just search me

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

On Broken Resolutions and Blessed Novena Prayerbook

Let it be known that I broke my New Year's resolution today, January 10, 2007.

I am NOT supposed to buy any Havaianas until February, my birth month. Of course, it's not just a resolution, it's supposed to be a rehab from my addiction of the popular flip-flop brand. But when I saw the Havs marked down at AFF Glorietta, I totally flipped and bought the Pink/Light Blue Style model. This baby is a steal for P604.00. Of course, there were other marked down 2006 models available, like the lavender Margaridas, the rose cheetah animal prints, and the black and white Style. Let's see if they have stocks on Friday so I could buy another one.

It's official. I am now on re-HAV.

Something good happened today though. I had my copy of the Novena of Mother of Perpetual Help blessed before I went crazy. It should mean something. Next week, I will attempt to fall in line and go to the Blessed Sacrament, and beg for mercy.

Update: I was able to go near the Blessed Sacrament. In fact, I've been doing this for my last three visits already. Yay me!

No comments: