just search me

Custom Search

Friday, February 02, 2007

So what if it's February?

I can't believe I have the birthday blues. Maybe because I'm not really looking forward to getting old. In a few years time I will hit the 30s--the age bracket that seemed so far away then.

Am I afraid of getting old? Maybe not yet. But what I fear now is that I would age knowing that I haven't done any significant thing, not really something that would change the world but at least one that would make an impact on myself and the people around me.

As I contemplate these thoughts (which I do more often now), a question hit me as I went to sleep last night.

Would I trade youth for wisdom? Would you?

My answer as soon as I figure this out. Maybe on my birthday. Which will be in a few days. Aaaargh!!!!

No comments: