just search me

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Update on Superstyle contest

I WON!!!

A consolation prize from Therapy Bags because I included one of her bags... and it happens to be one of my favorites in her collection.

Thanks Angel... I'm so glad I joined. Next time I will leave the editing to the experts.

This is supposed to be my prize... A checkbook and card holder set. Not bad. I want one in pink but my mom want it in red. I'm giving it to her as an early Christmas present. We didn't get to pick the color, though. Here's a sample:



Well, maybe I can keep the card holder. Hehe.

YAY!

Update: I already received the SURPRIZE... it came in white and it's so much different from what is posted in the Therapy Bags site... and so much nicer. Again much thanks to Angel and a shoutout to Roechelle of Therapy Bags.

No comments: