just search me

Custom Search

Monday, February 18, 2008

Cheers!


I would like to spend my last year as twenty-something with meaning. Like setting new life goals. Starting over. And most of all, being happy. That's what I want more than anything else. Of course I still want to dream BIG. I won't surrender until the last fight. I guess I have to go through some stuff so I could really appreciate all the good things in life. And how great God is.

So today, on my 29th birthday, I just want to be thankful with all the blessings God has given me so far. And I'm hoping that I'll keep the same spirit that I have right now. I can't believe that I'm saying these things. But I still have HOPE in my heart, and believe me, it's the only thing going for me right now.

What's in store for me this year? Hmmm... I would really like to know... Until then, I just have to keep my fingers crossed.

Happy birthday to ME!!!

With Lola:

No comments: