just search me

Custom Search

Friday, February 08, 2008

New month, new adventure

I reported for work on the first day of February. Still in the honeymoon stage. All I have to do is to sit down, look at the PC all day (not easy on the eyes) and try to appear busy. Not that it's an easy job or a really hard one, it just requires a little more commitment on my part. Imagine an opportunity to be treated as an author. That how I look at my new task. I just pray that the work will like me a little bit. For the first time in my employment history (which is not a lot) I felt a little more comfortable on the desk.

I'm actually looking forward to my big day, which is some two weeks away. I feel that something different is going to happen to me this year, and I hope fate's giving me what I've wished for quite some time now.

No comments: