just search me

Custom Search

Saturday, May 31, 2008

A late rant

About my grades...

As expected, I didn't meet the normal passing rate. Why? Because I got low grades on the three killer subjects. Grrr... One particular subject is, I think, the silent killer.

Funny that my lowest grade is on Civil Law, the subject that I found the easiest in this whole ordeal called the Bar Exams. AS IF?!? It was one of the subjects I reviewed over and over again, along with Remedial Law, Taxation, and Legal Ethics. And I got passing grades in all three subjects. So, a big DUH. As for the other two subjects, Labor and Criminal Law, I would understand a bit because as I emphasized my review on the others subjects, I only did two readings max on these subjects. Although I think I deserve a higher grade, lol.

What does this leaves me? Nothing, except that I'm glad that this ordeal is so over. And then another one begins...

Oh well. Bring it on!

One more rant. Unlike some of my batchmates, I'm proud to be a 2007 BAR passer, simply because I endured THREE killer subjects, unlike in the previous exams which only have one or two. So to the naysayers, this batch will prove you that we are as deserving to be granted the privilege to use that appellation, ATTY.

To all the 2007 BAR passers, YOU ROCK!

No comments: