just search me

Custom Search

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Got Carrie-d Away

The Sex and the City movie is definitely a must-see for fans of the television show.

I love this movie. Although it would be nice if they didn't cut some scenes. I mean, what's the point of the title of the movie? Anyway, my fave scenes are probably towards the end when everything is alright with New York. And I love the ones with all the girls walking together to where they're going.


It was nice to see the girls again. I could easily relate to Charlotte. She seemed so positive and hopeful, too hopeful sometimes. But I would like the get some of the traits of Carrie, who always sees the big picture, and a bit of sarcasm in Miranda, who is probably the opposite of Charlotte. And I bow to Samantha, still the epitome of girl power, I mean, woman power.

I also love the supporting cast, particularly the leading men. While I rooted for Carrie and Big at the finale, Miranda and Steve have always been my fave couple.

So go get your girlfriends, drink some cosmos (optional), and relive the lives of Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda in this reunion movie.

UPDATE: Sex and the City broke box office sales in opening weekend with $55.7 million, followed by the Indiana Jones movie with $46 million.

UPDATE 2: I'm doing a SATC series marathon starting today.

No comments: