just search me

Custom Search

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Havaianas Inventory and Comments


Inventory:
1. Rosa Branco - will retire this pair right now
2. Christmas Greetings White - why can't I sell this one? any takers?
3. Style Pink/Light Blue - I will probably give this one to somebody who needs it.
4. MYOH 2007 - lavender top sole, pink strap, star pin, really cute
6. Small Flowers Pink - another cute pair I was pursuing last year
7. Strawberry Pink with White Logo - a partial birthday gift
8. MYOH 2008 - see picture

So there. My updated list. I guess some sense has gotten into me and could not reach 10 pairs. I still have the Havs love though I do not have that hype anymore. So if ever a nice (and pink) pair comes along, I'm still there. Otherwise, I'm just happy browsing around the All Flip Flops Store.

No comments: