just search me

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cebu

June 19-23, 2008 - Went to Cebu with Mama to attend the wedding of Uncle Jerry.

I stayed at the Waterfront Hotel on the first two nights.



The wedding was held at the Archbishop's Palace.




The Menchavezes with Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Alo


After the wedding, I got together with my younger cousins for a much-needed bonding time. Interesting lighting coming up.





We went beaching at Moal Boal on Saturday despite the hangover as well as the strong winds and rain. Crazy kids!



The main course


Family picture. Sort of.


We were supposed to fly back Sunday, but Cebu Pacific canceled because of the bad weather in Manila. So we went to Sacred Heart for mass and visited Sto. Nino afterwards.

Sacred Heart

Sto. Nino



We went to the family home in Sogod and visited Lolo.

The view from Sogod

Lola Tita's altar


On my last night in Cebu, my cousins and I went out for a nightcap.



One last shot before calling it a night.


The trip was nothing short of memorable. Definitely will come back.

No comments: