just search me

Custom Search

Thursday, August 21, 2008

This is... Today!

The Today Show has been my guilty pleasure for quite some time now. (Yes, I know I should watch the local news more. But I do read the papers.) It used to be my escape when I was going through a difficult time, but now, it's something to look forward to when I wake up in the morning.

I do love the show's feature stories, from the inspiring to just plain silly. And right now, I'm enjoying their coverage on the Beijing Olympics. And Michael Phelps, Shawn Johnson, Nastia Luikin and all the USA athletes.

I love the camaraderie between the anchors. Matt Lauer is easy on the eyes. Meredith Vieira is always amusing. Ann Curry looks really smart and relaxed, and Al Roker is so funny. I'm so hooked with the show that I even miss Natalie Morales when she's not around.

Yes, I come from the other side of the globe and I watch the show's delayed telecast. No, I do not wish to go to see the show live in NY (It would be nice though).

I need a life, or specifically, a job. On the other hand, this may be a good motivation to wake up a bit earlier than usual.

No comments: