just search me

Custom Search

Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Waiting Game

Haven't blogged in a while. Maybe because I stay home too often or that there's nothing going on with my life that I didn't want to keep tabs on certain errands and other domestic stuff that I do nowadays, or the lack of it. I feel like my future is waiting in the wings... so close and yet so far. All I could do is pray and hope for the best. I hate this... the waiting game. You see, I was on the final stage of my quest of becoming a lawyer. And unfortunately, I was "delayed." The good news is that, I'm not bored... yet. The bad news is that I'm in the exact situation the year before. Christmas is fast approaching and I'm cash-strpped--again. Slowly I realize that I've become a dependent--on everything and everyone. It used to be that I have so much confidence in myself that I could do anything if I just put my heart into it. Now I'm just clueless.

Anyway, here's my random take on news and stuff during the past few weeks, in no particular order:

1. Certified Havaianas addict: Should I rehab or rehav? Funny that my Havs are more expensive than most of my apparel. But it's the "signature" item that I could really afford.

2. Multiply shopping: Too much to see and too little to spend. Personally I like what I see in the net nowadays than what I see in malls. Except for clothes, which I really have to try on.

3. Best friend's baby boy: I wanted a girl as my godchild, but who's deciding? Right now I hope it will be a happy and healthy boy. I can't wait to meet him :)

4. Neighbor getting married: Sort of a wake-up call for me. I am only a few months older than the bride to be.

5. I love YouTube:
My favorite website. The internet is my bestfriend nowadays, especially now we have DSL. 'Nuff said.

That's it. Until my next entry...

No comments: