just search me

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

2007 Havaianas Now On Sale

My Top 3 2007 Havaianas Wishlist:

1. Small Flowers Pink
2. High Light Pink
3. Summer Dots Navy Blue

Today I attempted to buy one of the newly-released 2007 Havaianas models in Aura Athletica and Chocolate in Powerplant--only to come out empty-handed. I'd probably regret it later on. Sure there were really nice ones like the Sunny, Stripes, High Light, and even the Golden Beige top, but I really wanted was this Small Flowers model which happens to be available only (not sure about this) at americansole.com. Now if only I could decide which color should I order.

Update on my Slim Beige Golden: I HAVE IT!!!

Update on Limited Edition Golden Havaianas: I HAVE IT TOO!!!

Note to self: Get a pedicure/foot spa and a haircut ASAP.

updated: 12/6/06

No comments: