just search me

Custom Search

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Some random thoughts...

I suffered a one week affair with food poisoning. And as I'm recovering (slowly), I see my officemates were avoiding me for some reason. Maybe because the real me is beginning to show. Oh well... Hay... Office politics. I don't really hate my officemates, I'm beginning to be quite fond of them. It's just that... mahirap silang sakyan. I don't mind the asaran, I'm not just used to make asar back, maybe except to those people I know well... How do I get out of it without losing my focus to my work... which is beginning to be a problem to me. I'm getting bored... and I haven't even gotten used to the work yet. *Sigh*

On the other hand, I had a wonderful dream last night... I hope it's going to come true in a few weeks' time... It's actually my first dream about... IT... Could it be? Shucks. :)

I hope to see more good signs. Bahala na ang mangyari sa akin sa office. Hmph.

No comments: