just search me

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

To all my friends...

At least to those I have been out of touch for quite some time...

I'm sorry I haven't responded to your calls, texts, PM, YM, etc... I'm so anti-social. Been going through stuff. Hopefully I get my life straighten up. I would love to share with you all what's on my mind lately... but I can't right now... it's been mind-boggling these past few years. Hope you guys understand.

Anyway, just want you to know that I'm ok. Still alive and breathing. Anxious. Waiting. Happy sometimes. Had my bad days too. I do have a few chosen people whenever I need somebody to talk to. But they have their lives too, so I'm mostly on my own. But yes, I'm slowly picking up the pieces of the mess I made. And I'm beginning to see that I may have a place in the sun after all... So there.

I'll get in touch with you soon. Take care, you all...

No comments: