just search me

Custom Search

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I made it!!!

I just want to thank everyone for the love, support and especially for offering your prayers for the last few years. It's been a LONG and sad journey, but I finally made it. Finally hurdled that BAR.

Blood, sweat and tears talaga. There were better days, but most of the time, it's been a test of faith. And courage.

Thank God. Thank you Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Our Lady of Manaoag, St. Jude, St. Therese of the Child Jesus, and all other saints. Thank you Holy Spirit.

Thank you Lolo, wherever you are. I'm honored to continue your legacy as lawyer.

Thank you Lola. I know that of all the people, you prayed the hardest.

Much love for my family. Sobrang team effort ito. From my mom to my lola to my other relatives in the States and Cebu, they supported me through this.

Special thanks to my friends too. Alam niyo na kung sino kayo. The true ones, ha?

Also special thanks to my multiply friends. :)

I would also like to congratulate my fellow bar passers: Mariel, Adrian, etc.

Hay. I'm so happy. This may be the happiest day of my 29 years of existence.

Again, thank you.


The soon-to-be Atty. Rose

No comments: