just search me

Custom Search

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Fishball Sales / Christmas Shopping List

I have mentioned in this blog before that I will help my bro in his fishball business during the nine-day dawn masses at the Gesu Chapel in Ateneo. Fortunately, I won't have to do the cooking--my mom and bro were in charge of that. I did accounting and I'm not sure if I did my job correctly.

Now that the nine-day masses are done, I am so ready to go Christmas shopping. Never mind if I go to the mall after Christmas--I am actually avoiding the crowd. Besides, I just got my "allowance" today. So here's my list (sort of), and trying to check it twice.

1. GIFT FOR BRO!!! Since he is so generous to me. Haha. I'm thinking of a book about business since he's into books lately. Or I'll just buy Havaianas so I could share my "flip-flops passion" with him.

2. GIFTS FOR FRIENDS. I absolutely have no idea what I'm going to give them. Since I'm trying to be inaccessible these days, I'm limiting the list to a few close friends.

3. GIFTS FOR ME!!! Perhaps the most important of all. Since I'm really really lonely these days. Nothing could cure my Christmas blues other than shopping, with the limited budget that I have. Let's see what's on my list.

Bag. One cannot have too many bags. I just acquired a black Nine West bag at a bargain price, courtesy of my bro.

Shoes. I bought a pair of black velvet kitten heels that are just so cute. And I found a cool multiply site that sells these comfy shoes.

Havaianas. These flip-flops are my guilty pleasure for this year. I've already limited myself to 5 pairs, but there's always a possibility of acquiring another. I hope the Small Flowers models will be available soon.

Top. Let's see what fits me and then I'll decide. Will drop by Apple & Eve since they have sizes.

Books. I will definitely spend my first P1,000 on at least 3 good books. Of course depending on the prizes. Top of the list is Nicholas Sparks' "At First Sight".

CD. I am so into KT Tunstall's music lately, but I have yet to be convinced to buy her CD. Or maybe I'll save for Norah Jones and Carrie Underwood, whose albums will be released next year. Another P1,000 on the budget.

Hay, can't wait to shop!!! Only one day to go before Christmas!!!

No comments: