just search me

Custom Search

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Mall-hopping / Ebay transactions / Krispy Kreme - All Flip Flops

Yesterday was my weekly trip to Baclaran, which gives me a perfect excuse to go somewhere afterwards. After visiting the Our Lady of Perpetual Help, I proceded to accomplish my other "missions" for the day:

1. Meet-up with an ebayer who won the bidding for my Havaianas Joy

The buyer was very nice. In fact, she was so nice that I can't help but assist her where to find stores that sells Havs. Enjoy the Havs, dear!

2. Ship my Havaianas Summer Brown to another winning bidder

This one went smoothly, even though I shipped the item long before I received payment from the winning bidder. I just got word that she already received the item. Whew!

On hindsight, I hope that all sellers and buyers should observe the rules of online auctions, particularly on ebay. It leaves a bad taste in the mouth when a seller or buyer does not comply with their end. I know, I've been there--on both sides unfortunately.

3. Find Krispy Kreme and All Flip-Flops store in the Fort

This one took a while. I had to walk through Bonifacio Global City, sort of like an enlarged Greenbelt 3 located adjacent of Market! Market!. After a wrong turn and endless walks, I finally found these stores like water in the desert. I love Krispy Kreme! Their glazed doughnuts are so divine! The All Flip-Flops store, although the biggest of all its branches, wasn't worth the trip if there are other stores that sell Havs.

I got home close to 9, just in time to watch Grey's Anatomy. It was all good.

No comments: