just search me

Custom Search

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Party!!!

What a day! What a night!!!

After going on my weekly pilgrimage to Baclaran, I met my college friend and toured her around the "buildings" in front of Market! Market! at the Fort. They're developing a series of residential units called Serendra. The place is very pretty already, a lot of scenery, really. Imagine going to work, malling, or clubbing without going through traffic! How I would love to see it when it's all done.

I went home in QC only to change for a party at the Embassy at yes, the Fort. It's for a despedida for a church friend who is going to study abroad. Come to think of it, a few of my church friends are going to study abroad next year. They're moving on, I should to. And I will. Anyway, the party rocked!!! And I had a little more to drink than I usually do. Went home at 3AM. Still have the hangover.

It was a long day... and night. But I had the best time!

No comments: