just search me

Custom Search

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Blah day

Three consecutive days of going to Makati in hopes of landing a legal assistant job ends with nothing. Nada. Zilch.

Can't believe the five of us applicants--all law graduates and under-bar (including a classmate)--have been misled by a noted law firm (or was it the company that called us?), which just needed a secretary. Not even a legal secretary. Can't believe I told them that I was willing to compromise and give it a shot. Where was my dignity?

Not that I do not want the job (but well, I kinda not want it anymore, considering everything), I just waited too long for an opportunity, a shot, a sign, that I could still make it. I was already desperate, I think. And I got this.

Life is so unfair, sometimes.

Now I have until the end of the week to prepare for next week's job application. Let's hope that one goes well or else I'll bust.

UPDATE: I am calmed down a bit. But I won't delete this entry. Just edited a bit in order to neutralize.

MORE UPDATE: I have a job! Well, it's not really that fancy, but decent enough. Sweet revenge. Mwahahahaha.

FURTHER UPDATE: I PASSED THE BAR!!! Woo-hoo! Should I delete this humbling entry now? No way!

No comments: