just search me

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

One of those 5 things...

5 THINGS FOUND IN MY BAG:
1. ballpen
2. wallet
3. cellphone
4. lip gloss
5. shuffle

5 THINGS FOUND IN MY WALLET
1. Bills, some coin
2. Driver's License
3. ATM card
4. Credit Card
5. some papers and pics

5 THINGS FOUND IN MY ROOM:
1. bed
2. table
3. TV
4. Books
5. A lot of axes

5 THINGS I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO:
1. Online Surfing
2. Listening to music
3. Watching good cable shows
4. Malling
5. Reading blogs and mindless fictions

5 THINGS I’M CURRENTLY INTO:
1. Mama's little helper
2. Online-shopping
3. Church and mall hopping
4. Waiting. Still waiting.
5. Job-hunting. Waah.

4 PEOPLE TO TAG THIS? whoever reads this entry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks