just search me

Custom Search

Friday, January 25, 2008

Blurbs!

First Lecture
Out of the blue (meaning, midnight yesterday), a former classmate and friend texted me, requesting that I will be her resource person for a classroom lecture on government for her adult students. At least 3 thoughts came into mind:

1. My mind is dormant for months.... waaaah!
2. What does a resource person do?
3. WTF!

So I haven't heard from her until she called me up--one hour before her lecture. I understand that she's busy with work and all, but I didn't know what to do. I reluctantly agreed, not knowing what to expect.

The students are about my age but they are, at least, interested in the discussion. I wish I could communicate more, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to explain the law, in terms they could understand.

It was a rather funny, but nice experience. But in the back of my mind, I can hear my former professors cringe. LOL.

Banoffee!!!
Afterwards, my friend treated me to Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes and I enjoyed a slice of THE Banoffee Pie... YUM-O!


But the Chocnut Cheesecake ain't so bad...



Hello calories!

Early Morning Blues
Next early morning I went with the driver to pick up my lola from the airport. I was so beat that I chose to take a break from processing my requirements for my pending employment.

No comments: