just search me

Custom Search

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another Reunion Entry

One of my grade school teachers passed away a few days ago. May she rest in peace.

Anyway, I saw some of my former teachers in the funeral mass. So it's a reunion of sorts for them. And I'm glad I was able to attend, since this teacher was once close to our family and probably played a big part of my childhood.

All kind and good words were stated in the testimonials.

Back to the teachers. I saw my Grade 3 adviser (significant time of my life because I transferred schools), some of my other teachers who still remember me in my skinny days and my Grade 6 adviser I mentioned in my earlier blog who is now the principal of the grade school department. I wish I could talk to them a little bit more but we had to leave after the mass.

So it ends here. I do hope that I still have an opportunity to see those teachers in their lifetime since some of them have already retired. It was really good to see them.

No comments: