just search me

Custom Search

Monday, July 28, 2008

Another Waiting Game

As mentioned in my previous post, I still have a month free.

Good news: This may be my maximum time to bum around. Maybe I should take another vacation.

Bad news: The funds are slowly (but surely) drying up.

And it does not help that the credit card bills have not yet arrived.

The plan for the next month: Try to stretch remaining funds up to two months. And maybe do some studying.

But there MIGHT be a silver lining. I'm still waiting for THAT call. However, if that agency calls, would I be up to the job?

Something tells me that I'm not ready--YET.

So anyway, should I look for other possible government agencies? It seems that I was not shortlisted on my first two job applications.

My hope, if there's any, are the last two.

I cannot screw this up.

No comments: