just search me

Custom Search

Friday, July 11, 2008

Seven


Seven of Nine, a Borg played by the wonderful Jeri Ryan, was my fave character in Star Trek: Voyager. Her character made me fall in love with the series years ago. I even followed Jeri's career, like when she appeared in post-Voyager shows like Boston Public and Shark. I heard she got married and has a new baby girl.

So it was a pleasant surprise when I saw this life-size doll a few months ago at a comic book event held in Fully-Booked at Boni High Street. Selling for P16,000.00 lang naman. Here's Seven in all her glory...



With her comrades


I do miss Voyager. I actually bought a Seven of Nine ornament and it's still one of my prized possessions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't Jeri great?
I just loved the one where she played the Doctor!

Rose said...

she was hilarious in that one!

i love the episodes where she sang.