just search me

Custom Search

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Saks Fifth Havaianas Update


So I promised myself that I should not buy Havaianas anymore for the time being. I had a hard time picking one of the Saks Limited Edition pairs anyway.

NOT!!!

The Reasons:
1. These limited pairs are on sale for the time being for half of its regular price. A $9 price tag for each pair is a dream for every Havie out there.
2. Somebody in Multiply offered a reasonable price for each pair. Come to think of it, even if I have to pay for the regular price of the Havs, it takes away the pain of paying exorbitant shipping costs.
3. I have the budget, anyway, and might not have this chance again of securing limited pairs. (Yeah, right.)
4. Besides, this is for charity anyway. (Shucks.)

So which pair did I choose?

THIS ONE!!!


From the Saks Fifth Avenue website:
Big kisses cover these fun favorites designed by Laura Mercier to benefit charity: water. $1 from each purchase, up to $200,000, will be donated to this non-profit initiative established to bring clean water and basic sanitation into impoverished communities.

I chose Laura Mercier because I know I could wear it all season. The other two Havs are also nice, but as I said in my previous entry, I'm not really a blue person... Baka sermon na maabutan ko kay Mama.

Can't wait to get my Laura Havs...

No comments: