just search me

Custom Search

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Epiphany

It took a friend to figure out my dilemma in my last workplace.

She thinks that those who worked with the company for quite some time sensed that I will not be working there for very long. Apparently, age groups and seniority (I'm not talking about the food chain) are very big factors to determine whether I will be happy in a workplace.

Shucks, I didn't know. I was kept in the dark for so long. I didn't have that kind of situation with my last two jobs.

S**t sila.

My friend warned me though that I will encounter the same situation in the future, especially when I'm surrounded by "senior people" who have their own thing going on.

Except that I think I know what to do. That I will just work and try not to care anymore. All in a day's work.

I pray that I will not lose my mind and heart as I begin my legal career, being part of my life's journey.

No comments: